Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Class Intro

My name is Tanner Banks and I live in Tooele, Utah.  I was born in Oklahoma though, so I like to say that I'm from there.  I like to play sports and I did about every available one in high school.  I tore my ACL twice while in high school and so I had to miss a few seasons of sports.  When I was in seventh grade I had cancer.  I underwent surgery, chemotherapy and radiation and I'm healthy now.  I have had a few health scares and so I thought I might want to give back by becoming a doctor.  I have done some things to get involved in that field and I realized it's not for me.  I want to give back in other ways and so I also look for ways I can serve.

 I love my family and I really enjoy spending time with them.  I have four siblings and one is on a mission.  I'm the second oldest in my family and I like to help out my younger siblings.  I am also happy to be at BYU and get involved in all it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment