Monday, March 19, 2012

Issues Layout

Intro: I introduce that great athletes have a good mindset, work hard and are highly motivated which combines with their athleticism to make them good in their sport.  I give the example of Lance Armstrong and continue to develop my stance.
Statement of Fact:  I state my thesis that athletes have those three assets including their athleticism to make them great.
Reasoning:  I give examples of players today who posses the qualities I talked about and give other evidence to why my claim is right.  I give my own opinion as well.
Conclusion:  I wrap up my argument and state my paper in simpler terms.

Here is a clip of Peyton Manning who is a prime example of what I'm talking about.  He's also a great actor.

5 comments:

  1. Your paper sounds exciting! It's a really good topic. Can you believe Peyton is with the Broncos now?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is going to be a really good paper! I like the simplicity of your organization, it makes your point really clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your topic! This looks like it'll be a great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool topic! And being from Colorado, Peyton Manning and the whole trade deal with Tebow is all up on my Facebook and Twitter lately ha. I still don't know how I feel about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is late, but I need my five comments. I don't know a whole lot about professional sports, but I know Peyton Manning and I've always liked him. And random thought: you kind of look like him

    ReplyDelete