Friday, March 30, 2012

Issues Paper Review

I wanted to use all the formatting tools on the toolbar, so that's why the text looks like this.  For the Issues Paper I enjoyed writing the paper and I was surprised with the research I was able to find.  The library helped quite a bit as I was able to locate sources that were hidden to me previously.  I learned different aspects of writing that I was able to incorporate into my paper.  This really was a culmination of what we have learned throughout the year.  I also like picking my topic and doing what I felt was appropriate with it.  

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I've actually wanted to do that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s awesome! You know, I really liked the fact that we could pick our own topics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice font, haha, you sure went full out for the LAST blogpost. Anyways, congrats, we're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Who knew there were so many options for the fonts and sizing. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete