Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reflections, My Friends

The Op-Ed process was a new one to me because I have never written one before.  I was definitely thrilled I was able to pick my own topic and do with it whatever I wanted.  The peer reviews were the most beneficial to me because they allowed me to see what I was doing wrong and how I could improve my writing.  My roommate read my paper and convinced me over time that it needed to be more persuasive and definitive on what I was talking about.  This helped my writing and the and end product was better than before.  I also enjoyed how we put this assignment on our blogs.  With the use of pictures and video I think i enhanced my argument and made my topic, St Louis, more appealing to the readers.  Overall the Opinion Editorial went well for me and I enjoyed writing this piece.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like how we were able to put our Opinion Editorials onto our blogs- Because after all that work I'm sure we all wanted people to see our end result!

    ReplyDelete