Saturday, February 18, 2012

Skadoosh

Kung Fu Panda is one of the greatest movies of all time because the director did a wonderful job of casting the perfect panda, Jack Black.  The director knew that this casting would provide the humor and the credibility Po the panda needed.  Po is a fat panda and no one would expect him, or Jack Black, to be a Kung Fu warrior.  Because the viewer  wouldn't expect this, the movie becomes totally awesome when Po does become a Kung Fu warrior.  He accomplishes it by being himself and that makes it believable.  Kung Fu Panda is a great movie and one to watch if you haven't already.  Skadoosh!

3 comments:

  1. I beg to differ. Though Kung Fu Panda may be a movie worth watching--maybe even worth watching twice, it is not "one of the greatest movies of all time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I don't really like it. I've maybe seen it once all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that it definitely gets better the more times you watch it. And you have to be in a silly mood already. But, I agree with Tanner, it is a great movie.

      Delete